isis-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Cameron <steve.cameron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: moving to test & production, how to optimise speed of response?
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 10:22:28 GMT
I don't think its anything to do with database access, I am starting with
an empty in-memory database. This will be an interesting challenge to try
and track down the issue. I am struck by the big difference in
responsiveness of the restful-objects viewer vs the wicket viewer, with no
criticism of wicket intended, all indications are that its performance is
very good when benchmarked.