isis-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Cameron <steve.cameron...@gmail.com>
Subject moving to test & production, how to optimise speed of response?
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 12:51:33 GMT
Hi,

I am installing on a test server tomorrow, what can I set to optimise speed
of response? I was looking that the security module video online and
thinking: gee that is fast! It would be good to get mine that nippy :)

I know that there are cache optimisations for Wicket and I see a warning
that I am working in DEVELOPMENT mode when Jetty starts.

Just wondering if there is a list anywhere of things to do in the
switch-over?

Cheers
Steve C