isis-users mailing list archives

From Mike Burton <mi...@mycosystems.co.uk>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache Isis version 1.9.0 Released
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 17:25:05 GMT
Hi Dan,

OK will do when I get chance.

Very busy at present, yes I took on a big chunk of MS, NY up til 4 Sep then 8 weeks LN coming
up. Its quite hard to squeeze it around other things - including beefing up home security
this week after unfortunately getting burgled while I was away (fortunately no mess!)

Mike Burton
mikeb@mycosystems.co.uk