isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Spiro support in Isis
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 15:32:07 GMT
Hi Kambiz,
No, there isn't support at the moment.

I would imagine it would probably take a couple of days to implement for
me, perhaps less. For someone less familiar with the code, perhaps double
that.

Once I have 1.9.0 released (in the next week hopefully) I'll spend a couple
of evenings looking at it to see if I can "break the back of it" (eg that
you might finish it off if you really need the feature).

Hope that sounds OK to you..

Cheers, Dan