isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Exception while deploying application using (1.9.0-SNAPSHOT)
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 12:16:50 GMT
On 26 August 2015 at 13:12, Erik de Hair <e.dehair@pocos.nl> wrote:

> On 08/25/2015 04:36 PM, Dan Haywood wrote:
>
>> Hi Erik,
>>
>> hmm... not sure.  Just looking at the history of that class
>> (ServiceInjectorDefault) and it's had an init(): void method for a long
>> time (several years).  So the stacktrace doesn't seem very helpful.  Is
>> there any more to it (eg underlying cause?)
>>
> Dan,
>
> I believe the <init> part from the 1st line of the stacktrace refers to a
> default constructor of ServicesInjectorDefault

ah yes, you are right on that.  I misread it before.

> that existed in isis-core-metamodel-1.8.0 but doesn't exist anymore in
> isis-core-metamodel-1.9.0-SNAPSHOT, while PersistenceSessionFactory from
> isis-core-runtime-1.9.0-SNAPSHOT still has the following assignment:
>

> private final ServicesInjectorSpi servicesInjector = new
> ServicesInjectorDefault(); (line 66)
>

> Can you confirm this?

I think you are picking up an old version of PersistenceSessionFactory.
The current version of that class is:

https://github.com/apache/isis/blob/master/core/runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/isis/core/runtime/system/persistence/PersistenceSessionFactory.java#L66

HTH
Dan