isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Exception while deploying application using (1.9.0-SNAPSHOT)
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 14:36:07 GMT
Hi Erik,

hmm... not sure.  Just looking at the history of that class
(ServiceInjectorDefault) and it's had an init(): void method for a long
time (several years).  So the stacktrace doesn't seem very helpful.  Is
there any more to it (eg underlying cause?)

Does the app run okay from the cmd line (using mvn -P self-host antrun:run
  or   mvn jetty:run)?

Does the app run okay using org.apache.isis.WebServer from an IDE (as
described in our docs)?

When you say you are running via embedded Tomcat, what do you mean exactly
(is this mvn tomcat:run or similar?)

Thx
Dan