isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: IntelliJ and DataNucleus.
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2015 13:47:45 GMT
Hi Marianne,

We don't use the DN enhancer  plugin for IntelliJ ... we found it somewhat
unreliable.  Instead we use mvn to run the datanucleus:enhance goal as part
of our launch configuration.

Further details in the contributors guide [1].  And this screencast shows a
variation on the approach [2].

Cheers
Dan

[1] http://isis.apache.org/guides/cg.html#_cg_ide_intellij