isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Exception while deploying application using (1.9.0-SNAPSHOT)
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 13:25:38 GMT
On 26 August 2015 at 14:21, Erik de Hair <e.dehair@pocos.nl> wrote:

>> I've got a file isis-core-runtime-1.9.0-SNAPSHOT.jar in my local mvn
> repo. The corresponding source file shows the same content as in [1] but
> when decompiling the class it shows an old version containing the default
> constructor. There's a file isis-core-runtime-1.9.0-20150825.065820-165.jar
> that has the right content in the source as well when decompiling.
>
> The jar in my WEB-INF/lib has the wrong version of the class also. Is the
> jar in the central repo correct?

Central repo only contains released (not -SNAPSHOT) versions, so no.

Probably the easiest way forward is just to clean out your local mvn repo
and then rebuild Isis locally:

rm -rf ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/isis
mvn clean install -o

We currently are doing the vote for 1.9.0, so hopefully we'll have the
release proper out by beginning of next week.

HTH
Dan