isis-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen van der Wal <jer...@stromboli.it>
Subject Re: Error Help Needed
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 12:30:15 GMT
Hi George,

Looking at your output it seems there's something wrong with your Java or
Maven configuration. Can you check the versions of javac and mvn please?
For guidance you look at the Getting Started section of the user guide.

To build Estatio you don't need to build Isis locally: it will be fetched
from our Cloudbees repository. Also, Estatio is not support through the
Apache Isis community mailing lists.

Cheers,

Jeroen
[1] http://isis.apache.org/guides/ug.html#3.-getting-started