isis-users mailing list archives

From Nacho Cánovas Rejón <n.cano...@gesconsultor.com>
Subject Re: HiddenFacet wrong behavior
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 18:04:01 GMT
The code that produces me this is like this:

*Code where I receive the action

*objectSpecification.getObjectActions(Contributed.INCLUDED)

*Action Contributed (I dont't use param contributed as you in this case)*

@Action(hidden = Where.EVERYWHERE)
     public <E extends MO> E findBySingletonProperty(final Class<E>
ofType, final String entityParamName, final Object object) {
}

If you can't reproduce with this information, I'll try one case on
SimpleApp more specific.

Thanks