isis-users mailing list archives

From Erik de Hair <e.deh...@pocos.nl>
Subject Isis validation error because of optional property on Isis 1.8.0
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 15:39:56 GMT
While starting our application I get the following error:

nl.pocos.dom.billing.specification.AbstractTelephonySpecification#cdrExportId:
incompatible Isis' default of required/optional properties vs JDO; add
@javax.jdo.annotations.Column(allowNulls="...")

The property is defined as follows:

@Property(hidden=Where.EVERYWHERE)
     @Column(name = "export_id", allowsNull = "true")
     public int getCdrExportId()
     {
         return cdrExportId;
     }

Another property, defined likewise, has no problems:

@Column(name = "verlengingstermijn", allowsNull = "true")
     public int getAutomaticProlongationPeriod()
     {
         return automaticProlongationPeriod;
     }

I tried adding Optionalitity with no effect:
@Property(hidden=Where.EVERYWHERE, optionality=Optionality.DEFAULT) and
Optionality.OPTIONAL

I must be missing something.

Erik