isis-users mailing list archives

From Erik de Hair <e.deh...@pocos.nl>
Subject Re: Exception while deploying application using (1.9.0-SNAPSHOT)
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 15:01:50 GMT
On 08/26/2015 03:25 PM, Dan Haywood wrote:
> On 26 August 2015 at 14:21, Erik de Hair <e.dehair@pocos.nl> wrote:
>
>>> I've got a file isis-core-runtime-1.9.0-SNAPSHOT.jar in my local mvn
>> repo. The corresponding source file shows the same content as in [1] but
>> when decompiling the class it shows an old version containing the default
>> constructor. There's a file isis-core-runtime-1.9.0-20150825.065820-165.jar
>> that has the right content in the source as well when decompiling.
>>
>> The jar in my WEB-INF/lib has the wrong version of the class also. Is the
>> jar in the central repo correct?
>>

> Central repo only contains released (not -SNAPSHOT) versions, so no.
I'm sorry, I meant the cloudbees repo.

> Probably the easiest way forward is just to clean out your local mvn repo
> and then rebuild Isis locally:
>
> rm -rf ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/isis
> mvn clean install -o
I did that several times. Removed our app from my local repo and the
full isis directory also.

Now something strange happens:
- when installing the dom-project the correct version is in the local
mvn repo
- but after installing the parent-project or web-project there's an
other/incorrect version in the local repo and this jar is included in
the war and thereby used after application startup :-( It looks like
some component depends on the snapshot-version
isis-core-runtime-1.9.0-20150705.104040-1

> We currently are doing the vote for 1.9.0, so hopefully we'll have the
> release proper out by beginning of next week.
Ok, I'll wait for that.