isis-users mailing list archives

From Erik de Hair <e.deh...@pocos.nl>
Subject Re: Exception while deploying application using (1.9.0-SNAPSHOT)
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 12:12:00 GMT

On 08/25/2015 04:36 PM, Dan Haywood wrote:
> Hi Erik,
>
> hmm... not sure.  Just looking at the history of that class
> (ServiceInjectorDefault) and it's had an init(): void method for a long
> time (several years).  So the stacktrace doesn't seem very helpful.  Is
> there any more to it (eg underlying cause?)
Dan,

I believe the <init> part from the 1st line of the stacktrace refers to
a default constructor of ServicesInjectorDefault that existed in
isis-core-metamodel-1.8.0 but doesn't exist anymore in
isis-core-metamodel-1.9.0-SNAPSHOT, while PersistenceSessionFactory from
isis-core-runtime-1.9.0-SNAPSHOT still has the following assignment:

private final ServicesInjectorSpi servicesInjector = new
ServicesInjectorDefault(); (line 66)

Can you confirm this?

Erik