isis-users mailing list archives

From "Branham, Jeremy [HR]" <Jeremy.D.Bran...@sprint.com>
Subject RE: Apache Isis 1.9.0 + DN 4.0.4
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 09:36:27 GMT
The DN4 api has changed, but I think that part is worked out.
When I merged your changes, I mistakenly registered the metadataListener after the call to
createSchema() had already taken place.
Made some minor tweaks and it works like a charm.
Thanks Dan!

I'll finish cleaning the branch up and submit a PR soon.

Jeremy D. Branham
Tel: **DOTNET

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Haywood [mailto:dan@haywood-associates.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 3:51 AM
To: users
Subject: Re: Apache Isis 1.9.0 + DN 4.0.4

The syntax that works everywhere is without quotes for the schema, but with quotes for the
table...

    CREATE TABLE simple."SimpleObject" ...

I did complete a ticket ISIS-1064 [1] that will automatically create the schema; core of the
implementation is [2] and [3].  So you might want to check that your patch has merged in that
stuff (and that the DN API hasn't changed in 4.0.x).

Cheers
Dan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-1064
[2]