isis-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Commercial support availability for Apache Isis
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 10:22:23 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I am Isis committer since few months but I have experience with developing
custom addons and with parts of Isis internals.
I am also committer at Apache Wicket and I know very well its internals.
Right now I am available for new projects so don't hesitate to contact me
too!

Martin Grigorov
Freelancer, available for hire!
Wicket Training and Consulting