isis-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: @CssClassFa deprecated
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 19:28:06 GMT
Hi,

Joerg.Rade@kuehne-nagel.com>:

> Hi Dan,
>
> I've created a JIRA issue [1], cloned 1.9.0 (created my local repository)
> and fixed the issue - at least it works for me.
>
> In most places I've come across DomainObject and ViewModel are treated the
> same. Would this apply here as well?

Yes, I believe.

> The Apache Committing Guidelines to be applied are [2]?

This is a guide for new members of Apache projects, a.k.a. committers.
To become a committer you should deserve it ;-) By contributing code (fix
bugs, implement features, ...), by helping others in the forums, by writing
articles/books/...
Isis has a guide for contributors at
http://isis.apache.org/contributors/contributing.html

> The SCM model is more like [3] or [4]?

It is more like [3] but the link above presents it better.
Just create a Pull Request at GitHub and we will review and apply it.

> Best regards
> Jörg
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-1085
> [2] http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html