isis-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Displaying Chart in HomePage
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 10:25:47 GMT
Hi,

Take a look at https://github.com/martin-g/isis-wicket-waveform.
It is very similar project to what you need.
-dom module has Waveform object
-fixture module creates 3 WaveformObject (this is a domain entity)
instances, each of them having an instance of a Waveform
-webapp module defines a Component factory that renders Waveform

Martin Grigorov
Funemployed! Available for hire!
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov