isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: module-docx and fonts
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 11:16:35 GMT
On 6 March 2015 at 11:14, Erik de Hair <e.dehair@pocos.nl> wrote:

> On 03/06/2015 12:03 PM, Dan Haywood wrote:
>
>> Are you converting to PDF or just merging to .docx ?
>>
>> The pdf functionality is newly added, and I've also seen missing fonts...
>> haven't yet explored.
>>
>> Merging to .docx generally seems to preserve them ok, though?
>>
>> Dan
>>
>>  Hi Dan,
>
> Merging to pdf. Merging to docx does work right.

ok, so I'm glad the .docx merge works ok.

With respect to .pdf, I'm afraid you'll have to dig into the docx4j
documentation/implementation to see if there's any additional API we should
be calling to ensure that fonts are properly preserved.

Looks like the developer is quite responsive on stackoverflow, eg [1]

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19495801/docx-conversion-to-pdf-in-korean-font