isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Commercial support availability for Apache Isis
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 09:42:58 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Welcome to the mailing list, and nice to hear you're thinking about using
Isis for your project.

There isn't (yet) any company offering commercial support.  However,
several of us Isis committers are freelancers who use Isis on a day-to-day
basis for our various clients.  So I do imagine that (so long as you aren't
looking for 24x7 support) your requirements could probably be accommodated
one way or the another.

By all means contact me off-list to discuss your requirements further, but
(chatting off-list) I expect you might also get one or two replies from
other committers.

HTH
Dan

(Apache Isis committer, PMC Chair)