isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Apache Isis 1.9.0 + DN 4.0.4
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 08:50:50 GMT
The syntax that works everywhere is without quotes for the schema, but with
quotes for the table...

    CREATE TABLE simple."SimpleObject" ...

I did complete a ticket ISIS-1064 [1] that will automatically create the
schema; core of the implementation is [2] and [3].  So you might want to
check that your patch has merged in that stuff (and that the DN API hasn't
changed in 4.0.x).

Cheers
Dan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-1064