isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: isis 1.7 and bulk download
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 11:30:13 GMT
Glad you've made progress... but I'm just wondering as to which of the two
answers we gave were useful.

When you say "bulk action", are you meaning an action that gets applied to
multiple objects in a list (with checkboxes), as per Jeroen and my first
answer.

Or are you merely meaning a regular action that returns a Blob or Clob?
 (as per my second answer).

~~~
When we know that, can probably answer this next question of yours.

Thx
Dan