isis-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen van der Wal <jer...@stromboli.it>
Subject Re: isis 1.7 and bulk download
Date Sun, 15 Mar 2015 11:22:18 GMT
Hi Victor,

You can take a look at Bulk Interaction [1]. This allows the user to invoke
an action on selected entries.

Something like this:

    @Action(invokeOn=InvokeOn.COLLECTION_ONLY)
    public Blob downloadAsZip() {
        if (actionInvocationContext.isFirst()){
            for (Object party : actionInvocationContext.getDomainObjects()){
                //put the stuff in a zip
            }
        }
        return new Blob("dowload.zip", "application/zip", ...)
    }

Cheers,

Jeroen

[1] https://isis.apache.org/reference/services/bulk-interaction.html