isis-users mailing list archives

From sunand p <sunandonl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Displaying Chart in HomePage
Date Sat, 07 Mar 2015 11:38:35 GMT
Hi Dan,

Just to clarify a little more my question is more of inside a view model
instead of rendering the chart by an Action (which means at click of a
button) can i render the chart in the view itself. If it is related to the
second question you mentioned in the email please throw some light on it as
to how to achieve it.

- Sunand