isis-users mailing list archives

From sunand p <sunandonl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Displaying Chart in HomePage
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 09:30:57 GMT
Hi Martin,

I have limited knowledge on Apache Wicket, just digging in to the
WickedCharts isisaddons I found that we already have a ComponentFactory
called StandaloneValueAsWickedChartFactory which does what you say, isn't
it? Can I reuse it? If yes, how? Also the document
https://isis.apache.org/components/viewers/wicket/customizing-the-viewer.html
gives me some hints but I really need a working example to understand on
how to customize Dashboard.

Thanks,
Sunand