isis-users mailing list archives

From "Rade, Joerg / Kuehne + Nagel / Ham GI-PS" <Joerg.R...@Kuehne-Nagel.com>
Subject AW: @CssClassFa deprecated
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 16:27:10 GMT
Hi all,

Martins hint to [1] and the document itself was very helpful!
And my local repo is now connected to the fork.

When I run my app against 1.9.0-SNAPSHOT I get:
[...]
[INFO] Building SDM Webapp 1.0-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]
[INFO] >>> maven-jetty-plugin:6.1.26:run (default-cli) > test-compile @ sdm-webapp

[WARNING] The POM for org.apache.isis.viewer:isis-viewer-wicket-impl:jar:1.9.0-20150327.145813-33
is invalid, transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable debug logging for
more details
[...]
INFO  - ResteasyDeployment         - Adding provider singleton org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.server.RuntimeExceptionMapper
from Application class org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.server.RestfulObjectsApplication
[WARNING] EXCEPTION
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter
        at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy.loadClass(SelfFirstStrategy.java:50)
[...]

Are these 2 warnings related?
Did I break something?

Thanks in advance