isis-users mailing list archives

From "Branham, Jeremy [HR]" <Jeremy.D.Bran...@sprint.com>
Subject Apache Isis 1.9.0 + DN 4.0.4
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 00:56:04 GMT
I have merged the latest Apache Isis master with my fork [1] including DataNucleus 4.0.4

There are some adjustments I can revert to make a pull request easier, but should be ready
to request it in the next couple of days if that is ok.
There are a lot of changes, but all tests are currently passing.

[1] https://github.com/jdbranham/isis

Jeremy D. Branham
Technology Architect
Sprint University Performance Support

This e-mail may contain Sprint proprietary information intended for the sole use of the recipient(s).
Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender and delete all copies of the message.