isis-users mailing list archives

From Erik de Hair <e.deh...@pocos.nl>
Subject calling webservice only once from viewmodel
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 12:42:02 GMT
Hi,

I have to call I web service from a view model but, when opening the
view model, the call to the web service is called twice. It doesn't
matter if the call is in de viewmodelinit or in some other method. May
be there's some way to track the state of the view model and let whether
or not the call is executed depend on that?

The web service is fetching data, triggered by an action in the view
model, for the same view model. Do I always have to return a new view
model with the fetched data in it or can I use the data from the fetch
method and return the same view model?

Thanks,
Erik