isis-users mailing list archives

From Erik de Hair <e.deh...@pocos.nl>
Subject Re: changing order of collection items
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 17:17:45 GMT
Hi Oscar, Dan,

I think my question wasn't really clear. The ordering in the table is
not the problem (I've already implemented the comparable interface based
on the mentioned rank-property).

I need to arbitrarily change the order of the items by moving an item up
or down in the list (this should change the rank values). I was
wondering if anybody had an idea or any experience with an elegant way
to implement the moving-actions to be executed by the user.

Thanks,
Erik

On 03/17/2015 05:48 PM, Dan Haywood wrote:
> And also, you can write a custom comparator and reference it using
>
> @CollectionLayout(sortedBy=MyCustomComparator.class)
>
> Cheers
> Dan
>

> On 17 March 2015 at 16:39, GESCONSULTOR <o.bou@gesconsultor.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Erick.
>>
>> Simply by implementing the Comparable interface.
>>
>> HTH,
>>
>> Oscar
>>

>>> El 17/3/2015, a las 16:43, Erik de Hair <e.dehair@pocos.nl> escribió:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Anybody a great idea for changing item order in a sorted set using the
>> wicket viewer? I have a rank-property in the database but how to easily
>> manage the item order (move item(s) up/down single or multiple places)...
>>> Thanks,
>>> Erik