isis-users mailing list archives

From Victor Oomens <vic...@oomens-ict.nl>
Subject Re: isis 1.7 and bulk download
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 12:34:22 GMT
Well, it's actually a regular action that applies on the current view or list of objects. I
would like a button for the listed objects (e.g. the show / hide / sum buttons), that would
trigger an action that returns a clob.

So far I've used the bulk action with isLast() to generate the zip file. But that button only
appears on the detail pages of a single object.