isis-users mailing list archives

From James Agada <James.ag...@CWG-PLC.COM>
Subject Re: Displaying Chart in HomePage
Date Sat, 07 Mar 2015 10:33:07 GMT
Or a map

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 7, 2015, at 11:29 AM, sunand p <sunandonline@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Is there a way to render a chart in the Dashboard (Home Page) instead of
> having it as an action and then rendering a chart. I know that there is
> limitation in scalar charts when attached to an entity but how about in a
> Home Page?
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> - Sunand
> This email and any attachment thereto are confidential and priviledged. if you have received
it in error, please delete immediately and notify the sender. Do not disclose, copy, circulate
or in any way use it. The information contained therein is for the address only, if you reply
on it, its at your own risk. Emails are not guaranteed to be secure or error free, the message
and any attachment could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, delayed, incomplete or ammended.
Computer warehouse group and its divisions do not accept liability for damage caused by this
email or any attachment. The message you tried to print is protected with Information Rights
Management. You don't have the necessary user rights to print the message.