isis-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Voumard <andr...@melbpc.org.au>
Subject Re: Commercial support availability for Apache Isis
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 10:48:59 GMT
Hi Dan/Martin,

Thanks for the feedback. Right now, I am just doing due diligence on technology options and
Apache Isis is one being considered. If it ends up being something the business decides to
go with, I will see what support is needed - I suspect the most likely need would be assistance
with framework understanding or bug fixes (if encountered), but I'll just wait & see how
it goes & if it goes ahead, what actual needs arise.

Thanks

From: Martin Grigorov <mgrigorov@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, 12 March 2015 9:22 PM
To: users
Subject: Re: Commercial support availability for Apache Isis

Hi Andrew,

I am Isis committer since few months but I have experience with developing
custom addons and with parts of Isis internals.
I am also committer at Apache Wicket and I know very well its internals.
Right now I am available for new projects so don't hesitate to contact me
too!

Martin Grigorov
Freelancer, available for hire!
Wicket Training and Consulting