isis-users mailing list archives

From JohanDoornen...@filternet.nl
Subject Re: New annotations for 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT, and disallowing deprecated annotations
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2015 09:07:44 GMT
Wonderful!

grtz Johan

Hi folks,

The work on rationalizing annotations is pretty much done [1],[2],[3], and
I've now updated the website with the list of annotations we expect to be
implementing in 1.8.0; see [4].

If you are running on 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT then you can start migrating to these
new annotations, and you can also configure Isis to throw an exception if
it encounters any deprecated annotations [5]

As for 1.8.0 itself; I'm hoping we'll be in a position to vote on it and
get it released some time w/c 16th Feb.

Cheers
Dan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-970