isis-users mailing list archives

From James Agada <James.ag...@CWG-PLC.COM>
Subject Auto refreshing Isis page
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 07:47:31 GMT
I am building a monitoring application for electric grid. I have a few requirements that I
can't think of how to implement.
1. Some pages will need to refresh automatically at intervals. These include my map of the
network rendered using the gmap add-on and also some entity and view models. How can I achieve
the auto refresh. The objective is to include in the display new records coming in via the
RO interface.
2. I will like to add lines on the map displayed by gmap to show the linkage or the network.
Beyond putting pins on the map how can I achieve this.
Regards
James Agada

Sent from my iPhone
This email and any attachment thereto are confidential and priviledged. if you have received
it in error, please delete immediately and notify the sender. Do not disclose, copy, circulate
or in any way use it. The information contained therein is for the address only, if you reply
on it, its at your own risk. Emails are not guaranteed to be secure or error free, the message
and any attachment could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, delayed, incomplete or ammended.
Computer warehouse group and its divisions do not accept liability for damage caused by this
email or any attachment. The message you tried to print is protected with Information Rights
Management. You don't have the necessary user rights to print the message.