isis-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Subject Grouping domain services in a single menu item
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 09:47:48 GMT
Hi,

I need to put several domain services into a single menu item to save some
space in the navigation bar (the header).
So I use the same value for @DomainServiceLayout#named attribute.
This is easy for services defined in my app, but not so obvious how to do
for services contributed by 3rd party modules (e.g. security,
sessionlogger, etc.).
The only way I see is to suppress the service from the modules and add my
own one that just delegates.
Maybe .layout.json will do the job too ?! But I still find its schema
confusing :-/

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov