isis-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting email service to work
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2015 22:32:23 GMT
Hi,

Please read http://isis.apache.org/reference/services/email-service.html.
You just need to setup SMTP username and password for the sender (FROM
field).
Then just @Inject either EmailService or EmailNotificationService in your
domain service.

If the SMTP settings are not provided then the "SignUp" and "Reset
password" links won't appear in the SignIn page.

Please subscribe to the mailing lists if you want sooner responses. I see
your messages are moderated and it takes some hours to appear in the
mailing list.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov