isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Auto refreshing Isis page
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 08:53:54 GMT
Now documented at [1]

~~~
We didn't answer part (2) of your question... how to add lines between the
nodes.

For that, you are going to need to extend gmap3.   I would:

- define an Edge interface representing the two Locatable's to be joined
together:

public interface Edge {
    public Locatable getFrom();
    public Locatable getTo();
}

- define a HasEdges interface representing a collection:

public interface HasEdges {
    public List<Edge> getEdges();
}

make your entities implement HasEdges.

Then, extend the Gmap3 component factory [2] to also check whether the
entities implement HasEdges.  If they do, then in the component [3] it can
render this info as lines; I am sure the gmap3 API will make this easy to
do.

HTH
Dan

[1]