isis-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: SimpleApp Version 1.8
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 14:10:55 GMT
You need to configure the DataNucleus plugin for Eclipse, see [1]

Cheers
Dan

[1] http://isis.apache.org/intro/getting-started/ide/eclipse.html



On 10 February 2015 at 14:07, Lechner Andreas <alechner@at.focusmr.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to try the 1.8 Snapshot version.
> And when i start with "SimpleApp-PROTOTYPE-with-fixtures.launch" I get the
> error:
>
> What do I miss, or doing wrong?
>
> br
> Andreas
>
>
> org.datanucleus.api.jdo.exceptions.ClassNotPersistenceCapableException:
> The class "dom.simple.SimpleObject" is not persistable. This means that it
> either hasnt been enhanced, or that the enhanced version of the file is not
> in the CLASSPATH (or is hidden by an unenhanced version), or the
> Meta-Data/annotations for the class are not found.
>         at
> org.datanucleus.api.jdo.NucleusJDOHelper.getJDOExceptionForNucleusException(NucleusJDOHelper.java:380)
>         at
> org.datanucleus.api.jdo.JDOPersistenceManager.jdoMakePersistent(JDOPersistenceManager.java:732)
>         at
> org.datanucleus.api.jdo.JDOPersistenceManager.makePersistent(JDOPersistenceManager.java:752)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.objectstore.jdo.datanucleus.persistence.commands.DataNucleusCreateObjectCommand.execute(DataNucleusCreateObjectCommand.java:54)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.objectstore.jdo.datanucleus.DataNucleusObjectStore.executeCommands(DataNucleusObjectStore.java:371)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.objectstore.jdo.datanucleus.DataNucleusObjectStore.execute(DataNucleusObjectStore.java:365)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.system.transaction.IsisTransaction.doFlush(IsisTransaction.java:520)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.system.transaction.IsisTransaction.flush(IsisTransaction.java:469)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.system.transaction.IsisTransactionManager.flushTransaction(IsisTransactionManager.java:392)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.persistence.internal.RuntimeContextFromSession$7.flush(RuntimeContextFromSession.java:238)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.metamodel.services.container.DomainObjectContainerDefault.flush(DomainObjectContainerDefault.java:248)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.applib.fixturescripts.FixtureScripts.newFixtureResult(FixtureScripts.java:358)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.applib.fixturescripts.FixtureResultList.add(FixtureResultList.java:88)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.applib.fixturescripts.FixtureResultList.add(FixtureResultList.java:74)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.applib.fixturescripts.FixtureScript$ExecutionContext.addResult(FixtureScript.java:348)
>         at
> fixture.simple.objects.SimpleObjectAbstract.create(SimpleObjectAbstract.java:30)
>         at
> fixture.simple.objects.SimpleObjectForFoo.execute(SimpleObjectForFoo.java:27)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.applib.fixturescripts.FixtureScript$ExecutionContext.executeChildIfNotAlready(FixtureScript.java:409)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.applib.fixturescripts.FixtureScript$ExecutionContext.executeChild(FixtureScript.java:390)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.applib.fixturescripts.FixtureScript$ExecutionContext.executeChild(FixtureScript.java:375)
>         at
> fixture.simple.scenario.SimpleObjectsFixture.execute(SimpleObjectsFixture.java:40)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.applib.fixturescripts.FixtureScript$ExecutionContext.executeChildIfNotAlready(FixtureScript.java:409)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.applib.fixturescripts.FixtureScript$ExecutionContext.access$100(FixtureScript.java:243)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.applib.fixturescripts.FixtureScript.run(FixtureScript.java:505)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.applib.fixturescripts.FixtureScript.install(FixtureScript.java:600)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.fixtures.FixturesInstallerDelegate.installFixture(FixturesInstallerDelegate.java:205)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.fixtures.FixturesInstallerDelegate.installFixtureInTransaction(FixturesInstallerDelegate.java:171)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.fixtures.FixturesInstallerDelegate.installFixtures(FixturesInstallerDelegate.java:158)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.fixtures.FixturesInstallerDelegate.installFixtures(FixturesInstallerDelegate.java:138)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.fixtures.FixturesInstallerAbstract.installFixtures(FixturesInstallerAbstract.java:42)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.systemusinginstallers.IsisSystemAbstract.installFixturesIfRequired(IsisSystemAbstract.java:85)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.system.IsisSystemFixturesHookAbstract.init(IsisSystemFixturesHookAbstract.java:124)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.runner.IsisInjectModule.provideIsisSystem(IsisInjectModule.java:133)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.ProviderMethod.get(ProviderMethod.java:104)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.get(InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.java:40)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter$1.call(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:46)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.callInContext(InjectorImpl.java:1031)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.get(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:40)
>         at com.google.inject.Scopes$1$1.get(Scopes.java:65)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.get(InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.java:40)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.SingleFieldInjector.inject(SingleFieldInjector.java:53)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.MembersInjectorImpl.injectMembers(MembersInjectorImpl.java:110)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.MembersInjectorImpl$1.call(MembersInjectorImpl.java:75)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.MembersInjectorImpl$1.call(MembersInjectorImpl.java:73)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.callInContext(InjectorImpl.java:1024)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.MembersInjectorImpl.injectAndNotify(MembersInjectorImpl.java:73)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.MembersInjectorImpl.injectMembers(MembersInjectorImpl.java:60)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.injectMembers(InjectorImpl.java:944)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.viewer.wicket.viewer.IsisWicketApplication.init(IsisWicketApplication.java:254)
>         at webapp.SimpleApplication.init(SimpleApplication.java:81)
>         at
> org.apache.wicket.Application.initApplication(Application.java:823)
>         at
> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.init(WicketFilter.java:424)
>         at
> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.init(WicketFilter.java:351)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.FilterHolder.doStart(FilterHolder.java:97)
>         at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initialize(ServletHandler.java:713)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Context.startContext(Context.java:140)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1282)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:518)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:499)
>         at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:130)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.doStart(Server.java:224)
>         at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.webserver.WebServerBootstrapper.bootstrap(WebServerBootstrapper.java:85)
>         at org.apache.isis.core.webserver.WebServer.run(WebServer.java:103)
>         at org.apache.isis.core.webserver.WebServer.main(WebServer.java:67)
>         at org.apache.isis.WebServer.main(WebServer.java:25)
> NestedThrowablesStackTrace:
> The class "dom.simple.SimpleObject" is not persistable. This means that it
> either hasnt been enhanced, or that the enhanced version of the file is not
> in the CLASSPATH (or is hidden by an unenhanced version), or the
> Meta-Data/annotations for the class are not found.
> org.datanucleus.exceptions.ClassNotPersistableException: The class
> "dom.simple.SimpleObject" is not persistable. This means that it either
> hasnt been enhanced, or that the enhanced version of the file is not in the
> CLASSPATH (or is hidden by an unenhanced version), or the
> Meta-Data/annotations for the class are not found.
>         at
> org.datanucleus.ExecutionContextImpl.assertClassPersistable(ExecutionContextImpl.java:5698)
>         at
> org.datanucleus.ExecutionContextImpl.persistObjectInternal(ExecutionContextImpl.java:2123)
>         at
> org.datanucleus.ExecutionContextImpl.persistObjectWork(ExecutionContextImpl.java:2065)
>         at
> org.datanucleus.ExecutionContextImpl.persistObject(ExecutionContextImpl.java:1913)
>         at
> org.datanucleus.api.jdo.JDOPersistenceManager.jdoMakePersistent(JDOPersistenceManager.java:727)
>         at
> org.datanucleus.api.jdo.JDOPersistenceManager.makePersistent(JDOPersistenceManager.java:752)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.objectstore.jdo.datanucleus.persistence.commands.DataNucleusCreateObjectCommand.execute(DataNucleusCreateObjectCommand.java:54)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.objectstore.jdo.datanucleus.DataNucleusObjectStore.executeCommands(DataNucleusObjectStore.java:371)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.objectstore.jdo.datanucleus.DataNucleusObjectStore.execute(DataNucleusObjectStore.java:365)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.system.transaction.IsisTransaction.doFlush(IsisTransaction.java:520)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.system.transaction.IsisTransaction.flush(IsisTransaction.java:469)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.system.transaction.IsisTransactionManager.flushTransaction(IsisTransactionManager.java:392)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.persistence.internal.RuntimeContextFromSession$7.flush(RuntimeContextFromSession.java:238)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.metamodel.services.container.DomainObjectContainerDefault.flush(DomainObjectContainerDefault.java:248)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.applib.fixturescripts.FixtureScripts.newFixtureResult(FixtureScripts.java:358)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.applib.fixturescripts.FixtureResultList.add(FixtureResultList.java:88)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.applib.fixturescripts.FixtureResultList.add(FixtureResultList.java:74)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.applib.fixturescripts.FixtureScript$ExecutionContext.addResult(FixtureScript.java:348)
>         at
> fixture.simple.objects.SimpleObjectAbstract.create(SimpleObjectAbstract.java:30)
>         at
> fixture.simple.objects.SimpleObjectForFoo.execute(SimpleObjectForFoo.java:27)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.applib.fixturescripts.FixtureScript$ExecutionContext.executeChildIfNotAlready(FixtureScript.java:409)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.applib.fixturescripts.FixtureScript$ExecutionContext.executeChild(FixtureScript.java:390)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.applib.fixturescripts.FixtureScript$ExecutionContext.executeChild(FixtureScript.java:375)
>         at
> fixture.simple.scenario.SimpleObjectsFixture.execute(SimpleObjectsFixture.java:40)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.applib.fixturescripts.FixtureScript$ExecutionContext.executeChildIfNotAlready(FixtureScript.java:409)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.applib.fixturescripts.FixtureScript$ExecutionContext.access$100(FixtureScript.java:243)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.applib.fixturescripts.FixtureScript.run(FixtureScript.java:505)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.applib.fixturescripts.FixtureScript.install(FixtureScript.java:600)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.fixtures.FixturesInstallerDelegate.installFixture(FixturesInstallerDelegate.java:205)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.fixtures.FixturesInstallerDelegate.installFixtureInTransaction(FixturesInstallerDelegate.java:171)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.fixtures.FixturesInstallerDelegate.installFixtures(FixturesInstallerDelegate.java:158)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.fixtures.FixturesInstallerDelegate.installFixtures(FixturesInstallerDelegate.java:138)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.fixtures.FixturesInstallerAbstract.installFixtures(FixturesInstallerAbstract.java:42)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.systemusinginstallers.IsisSystemAbstract.installFixturesIfRequired(IsisSystemAbstract.java:85)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.system.IsisSystemFixturesHookAbstract.init(IsisSystemFixturesHookAbstract.java:124)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.runner.IsisInjectModule.provideIsisSystem(IsisInjectModule.java:133)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.ProviderMethod.get(ProviderMethod.java:104)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.get(InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.java:40)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter$1.call(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:46)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.callInContext(InjectorImpl.java:1031)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.get(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:40)
>         at com.google.inject.Scopes$1$1.get(Scopes.java:65)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.get(InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.java:40)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.SingleFieldInjector.inject(SingleFieldInjector.java:53)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.MembersInjectorImpl.injectMembers(MembersInjectorImpl.java:110)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.MembersInjectorImpl$1.call(MembersInjectorImpl.java:75)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.MembersInjectorImpl$1.call(MembersInjectorImpl.java:73)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.callInContext(InjectorImpl.java:1024)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.MembersInjectorImpl.injectAndNotify(MembersInjectorImpl.java:73)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.MembersInjectorImpl.injectMembers(MembersInjectorImpl.java:60)
>         at
> com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.injectMembers(InjectorImpl.java:944)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.viewer.wicket.viewer.IsisWicketApplication.init(IsisWicketApplication.java:254)
>         at webapp.SimpleApplication.init(SimpleApplication.java:81)
>         at
> org.apache.wicket.Application.initApplication(Application.java:823)
>         at
> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.init(WicketFilter.java:424)
>         at
> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.init(WicketFilter.java:351)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.FilterHolder.doStart(FilterHolder.java:97)
>         at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initialize(ServletHandler.java:713)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Context.startContext(Context.java:140)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1282)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:518)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:499)
>         at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:130)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.doStart(Server.java:224)
>         at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>         at
> org.apache.isis.core.webserver.WebServerBootstrapper.bootstrap(WebServerBootstrapper.java:85)
>         at org.apache.isis.core.webserver.WebServer.run(WebServer.java:103)
>         at org.apache.isis.core.webserver.WebServer.main(WebServer.java:67)
>         at org.apache.isis.WebServer.main(WebServer.java:25)
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message