isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: optionality=Optionality.OPTIONAL issue
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 09:20:33 GMT
Yup, sorry; I changed:

optional=Optionality.TRUE    -->  optionality=Optionality.OPTIONAL
optional=Optionality.FALSE  -->  optionality=Optionality.MANDATORY

so is more consistent with other attribuets.

Hopefully a quick search/replace through your codebase will fix...  Don't
intend to make any further changes :-)

Cheers
Dan