isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: optionality=Optionality.OPTIONAL issue
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 09:35:01 GMT
Ah, misunderstood.

No, Cloudbees looks like it's building ok, don't think the issue is there.

In Eclipse, have you updated the .project files.  IIRC it's ctrl-F5 or
something like that (don't use Eclipse any more myself).  Otherwise perhaps
remove and re-add to workspace.

You can also use "show in explorer" for the class file to see where it
physically resides...

HTH
Dan