isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Considering merging the Wicket viewer into Core framework
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 12:23:51 GMT
OK, thanks for the vote, ARI.

Nice to hear about your plans for a Vaadin viewer... it's something we've
kicked around developing also.  Would be very happy to support your company
develop it.

As Martin says, there shouldn't be any major impact if we did this change ;
just reflects the current reality of the Wicket viewer as the defacto
human-usable UI.

If there were a Vaadin viewer of similar fidelity then I would imagine we'd
want to revisit.

Thx
Dan