isis-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: http 500 error at restful api when deploying
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 21:33:36 GMT
Another thing to do, while on the 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT, is to delete everything
in ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/isis.... just in case you are picking up
stale stuff still.

Dan

On 2 February 2015 at 21:32, <JohanDoornenbal@filternet.nl> wrote:

> Okay Tnx. I'll do that.
>
>
>
> grtz Johan
>
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> The most stable way is to clone from https://github.com/apache/isis, build
> it, navigate to example/todoapp and run it
>
> Martin Grigorov
> Wicket Training and Consulting
> https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov
>
> On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 11:14 PM,  wrote:
>
> > Hi Dan,
> >
> >
> >
> > I just downloaded the todo_app in a fresh dir using
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >         Johans-MacBook-Pro:isisTestTodo johan$ mvn archetype:generate
> >
> >         >     -D archetypeGroupId=org.apache.isis.archetype
> >
> >         >     -D archetypeArtifactId=todoapp-archetype
> >
> >         >     -D archetypeVersion=1.8.0-SNAPSHOT
> >
> >         >     -D groupId=com.mycompany
> >
> >         >     -D artifactId=myapp
> >
> >         >     -D version=1.0-SNAPSHOT
> >
> >         >     -D archetypeRepository=
> > http://repository-estatio.forge.cloudbees.com/snapshot/
> >
> >         >     -B
> >
> >
> >                 Johans-MacBook-Pro:isisTestTodo johan$ mvn
> > archetype:generate
> >
> >                 >     -D archetypeGroupId=org.apache.isis.archetype
> >
> >                 >     -D archetypeArtifactId=todoapp-archetype
> >
> >                 >     -D archetypeVersion=1.8.0-SNAPSHOT
> >
> >                 >     -D groupId=com.mycompany
> >
> >                 >     -D artifactId=myapp
> >
> >                 >     -D version=1.0-SNAPSHOT
> >
> >                 >     -D archetypeRepository=
> > http://repository-estatio.forge.cloudbees.com/snapshot/
> >
> >                 >     -B
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >         What do you advice me to do? (The goal is to see if I can
> > reproduce the issue with the REST API...)
> >
> >
> >
> >         grtz Johan
> >
> >
> >
> > Hi Johan,
> >
> > We introduced @ActionLayout(prototype=...)  during 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT and
> then
> > removed it again... it is now @Action(restrictTo=) (though the old
> > @Prototype is still supported).
> >
> > I guess the copy of the todoapp oyu have dates from when we had
> > @ActionLayout.
> >
> > Sorry if that's confusing...
> >
> > [ ... thinking out loud ... we really need to get 1.8.0 released, I
> think,
> > so we have a stable version for people to work on... ]
> >
> > HTH
> > Dan
> >
> >
> >
> > On 2 February 2015 at 21:01,  wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Martin,
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Mmmm, when building the todoApp with mvn clean install I get this build
> > > error
> > >
> > > [Am I overlooking something?]
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >         [INFO]
> > >
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >
> > >         [INFO] Reactor Summary:
> > >
> > >         [INFO]
> > >
> > >         [INFO] ToDo App ...........................................
> > > SUCCESS [  0.338 s]
> > >
> > >         [INFO] ToDo App DOM .......................................
> > > FAILURE [  1.686 s]
> > >
> > >         [INFO] ToDo App Fixtures ..................................
> > SKIPPED
> > >
> > >         [INFO] ToDo App Integration Tests .........................
> > SKIPPED
> > >
> > >         [INFO] ToDo App Webapp ....................................
> > SKIPPED
> > >
> > >         [INFO]
> > >
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >
> > >         [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
> > >
> > >         [INFO]
> > >
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >
> > >         [INFO] Total time: 2.502 s
> > >
> > >         [INFO] Finished at: 2015-02-02T22:00:48+01:00
> > >
> > >         [INFO] Final Memory: 17M/201M
> > >
> > >         [INFO]
> > >
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >
> > >         [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> > > org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:compile
> > > (default-compile) on project myapp-dom: Compilation failure:
> Compilation
> > > failure:
> > >
> > >         [ERROR]
> > >
> >
> /Users/johan/src/isisTodoApp/myapp/dom/src/main/java/dom/todo/ToDoItem.java:[652,19]
> > > cannot find symbol
> > >
> > >         [ERROR] symbol:   method prototype()
> > >
> > >         [ERROR] location: @interface
> > > org.apache.isis.applib.annotation.ActionLayout
> > >
> > >         [ERROR]
> > >
> >
> /Users/johan/src/isisTodoApp/myapp/dom/src/main/java/dom/todo/ToDoItem.java:[667,19]
> > > cannot find symbol
> > >
> > >         [ERROR] symbol:   method prototype()
> > >
> > >         [ERROR] location: @interface
> > > org.apache.isis.applib.annotation.ActionLayout
> > >
> > >         [ERROR]
> > >
> >
> /Users/johan/src/isisTodoApp/myapp/dom/src/main/java/dom/todo/ToDoItems.java:[170,9]
> > > cannot find symbol
> > >
> > >         [ERROR] symbol:   method prototype()
> > >
> > >         [ERROR] location: @interface
> > > org.apache.isis.applib.annotation.ActionLayout
> > >
> > >         [ERROR]
> > >
> >
> /Users/johan/src/isisTodoApp/myapp/dom/src/main/java/app/ToDoAppDashboard.java:[52,38]
> > > cannot find symbol
> > >
> > >         [ERROR] symbol:   variable RenderType
> > >
> > >         [ERROR] location: @interface
> > > org.apache.isis.applib.annotation.CollectionLayout
> > >
> > >         [ERROR]
> > >
> >
> /Users/johan/src/isisTodoApp/myapp/dom/src/main/java/app/ToDoAppDashboard.java:[52,49]
> > > an enum annotation value must be an enum constant
> > >
> > >         [ERROR]
> > >
> >
> /Users/johan/src/isisTodoApp/myapp/dom/src/main/java/app/ToDoAppDashboard.java:[63,38]
> > > cannot find symbol
> > >
> > >         [ERROR] symbol:   variable RenderType
> > >
> > >         [ERROR] location: @interface
> > > org.apache.isis.applib.annotation.CollectionLayout
> > >
> > >         [ERROR]
> > >
> >
> /Users/johan/src/isisTodoApp/myapp/dom/src/main/java/app/ToDoAppDashboard.java:[63,49]
> > > an enum annotation value must be an enum constant
> > >
> > >         [ERROR]
> > >
> >
> /Users/johan/src/isisTodoApp/myapp/dom/src/main/java/dom/todo/ToDoItemSubscriptions.java:[132,9]
> > > cannot find symbol
> > >
> > >         [ERROR] symbol:   method prototype()
> > >
> > >         [ERROR] location: @interface
> > > org.apache.isis.applib.annotation.ActionLayout
> > >
> > >         [ERROR] -> [Help 1]
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Hi Johan,
> > >
> > > I'd bet on different versions of javax-rs when deploying in web
> > container.
> > > Can you reproduce the issue with "mvn jetty:run" and the ToDo app ? If
> > YES
> > > then please give detailed steps.
> > > Thank you!
> > >
> > > Martin Grigorov
> > > Wicket Training and Consulting
> > > https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov
> > >
> > > On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 9:26 PM,  wrote:
> > >
> > > > Addendum:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > When running from commandline (mvn jetty:run -D jetty.port=8080) I
> can
> > > > reproduce the error locally also.
> > > >
> > > > Running from Eclipse works fine.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Hi,
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I this error when deploying on server now and trying to reach restful
> > > api.
> > > > It used to be OK...
> > > >
> > > > On my laptop when running the app I don't get this error.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Anybody an idea?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > tnx Johan
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >         HTTP ERROR 500
> > > >
> > > >         Problem accessing /simple/restful/. Reason:
> > > >
> > > >     Server Error
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >         Caused by:
> > > >
> > > > javax.servlet.ServletException: Filtered request failed.
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter.doFilterInternal(AbstractShiroFilter.java:384)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:125)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.CrossOriginFilter.handle(CrossOriginFilter.java:210)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.CrossOriginFilter.doFilter(CrossOriginFilter.java:178)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:585)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:577)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:223)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1125)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:515)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:185)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1059)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:215)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:110)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:97)
> > > >         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:497)
> > > >         at
> > > > org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:310)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:248)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$2.run(AbstractConnection.java:540)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:620)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:540)
> > > >         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> > > > Caused by: org.jboss.resteasy.spi.UnhandledException:
> > > > java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> javax.ws.rs.core.Response.status(Ljavax/ws/rs/core/Response$StatusType;)Ljavax/ws/rs/core/Response$ResponseBuilder;
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ExceptionHandler.handleApplicationException(ExceptionHandler.java:76)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ExceptionHandler.handleException(ExceptionHandler.java:212)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.writeException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:149)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:372)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:179)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ServletContainerDispatcher.service(ServletContainerDispatcher.java:220)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:56)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:51)
> > > >         at
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:800)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1669)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.server.webapp.IsisTransactionFilterForRestfulObjects.doFilter(IsisTransactionFilterForRestfulObjects.java:41)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.isis.core.webapp.IsisSessionFilter$SessionState$1.handle(IsisSessionFilter.java:320)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.isis.core.webapp.IsisSessionFilter.doFilter(IsisSessionFilter.java:409)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.isis.core.webapp.diagnostics.IsisLogOnExceptionFilter.doFilter(IsisLogOnExceptionFilter.java:52)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter.executeChain(AbstractShiroFilter.java:449)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter$1.call(AbstractShiroFilter.java:365)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectCallable.doCall(SubjectCallable.java:90)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectCallable.call(SubjectCallable.java:83)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.DelegatingSubject.execute(DelegatingSubject.java:383)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter.doFilterInternal(AbstractShiroFilter.java:362)
> > > >         ... 24 more
> > > > Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> javax.ws.rs.core.Response.status(Ljavax/ws/rs/core/Response$StatusType;)Ljavax/ws/rs/core/Response$ResponseBuilder;
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.rendering.Responses.of(Responses.java:48)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.rendering.Responses.ofOk(Responses.java:43)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.rendering.Responses.ofOk(Responses.java:38)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.server.resources.HomePageResourceServerside.homePage(HomePageResourceServerside.java:48)
> > > >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> > > >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.MethodInjectorImpl.invoke(MethodInjectorImpl.java:137)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invokeOnTarget(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:296)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:250)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:237)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:356)
> > > >         ... 44 more
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >         Caused by:
> > > >
> > > > org.jboss.resteasy.spi.UnhandledException:
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> javax.ws.rs.core.Response.status(Ljavax/ws/rs/core/Response$StatusType;)Ljavax/ws/rs/core/Response$ResponseBuilder;
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ExceptionHandler.handleApplicationException(ExceptionHandler.java:76)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ExceptionHandler.handleException(ExceptionHandler.java:212)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.writeException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:149)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:372)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:179)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ServletContainerDispatcher.service(ServletContainerDispatcher.java:220)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:56)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:51)
> > > >         at
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:800)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1669)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.server.webapp.IsisTransactionFilterForRestfulObjects.doFilter(IsisTransactionFilterForRestfulObjects.java:41)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.isis.core.webapp.IsisSessionFilter$SessionState$1.handle(IsisSessionFilter.java:320)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.isis.core.webapp.IsisSessionFilter.doFilter(IsisSessionFilter.java:409)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.isis.core.webapp.diagnostics.IsisLogOnExceptionFilter.doFilter(IsisLogOnExceptionFilter.java:52)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter.executeChain(AbstractShiroFilter.java:449)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter$1.call(AbstractShiroFilter.java:365)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectCallable.doCall(SubjectCallable.java:90)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectCallable.call(SubjectCallable.java:83)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.DelegatingSubject.execute(DelegatingSubject.java:383)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter.doFilterInternal(AbstractShiroFilter.java:362)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:125)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.CrossOriginFilter.handle(CrossOriginFilter.java:210)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.CrossOriginFilter.doFilter(CrossOriginFilter.java:178)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:585)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:577)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:223)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1125)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:515)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:185)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1059)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:215)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:110)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:97)
> > > >         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:497)
> > > >         at
> > > > org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:310)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:248)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$2.run(AbstractConnection.java:540)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:620)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:540)
> > > >         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> > > > Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> javax.ws.rs.core.Response.status(Ljavax/ws/rs/core/Response$StatusType;)Ljavax/ws/rs/core/Response$ResponseBuilder;
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.rendering.Responses.of(Responses.java:48)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.rendering.Responses.ofOk(Responses.java:43)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.rendering.Responses.ofOk(Responses.java:38)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.server.resources.HomePageResourceServerside.homePage(HomePageResourceServerside.java:48)
> > > >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> > > >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.MethodInjectorImpl.invoke(MethodInjectorImpl.java:137)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invokeOnTarget(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:296)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:250)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:237)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:356)
> > > >         ... 44 more
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >         Caused by:
> > > >
> > > > java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> javax.ws.rs.core.Response.status(Ljavax/ws/rs/core/Response$StatusType;)Ljavax/ws/rs/core/Response$ResponseBuilder;
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.rendering.Responses.of(Responses.java:48)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.rendering.Responses.ofOk(Responses.java:43)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.rendering.Responses.ofOk(Responses.java:38)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.server.resources.HomePageResourceServerside.homePage(HomePageResourceServerside.java:48)
> > > >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> > > >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.MethodInjectorImpl.invoke(MethodInjectorImpl.java:137)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invokeOnTarget(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:296)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:250)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:237)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:356)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:179)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ServletContainerDispatcher.service(ServletContainerDispatcher.java:220)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:56)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:51)
> > > >         at
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:800)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1669)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.server.webapp.IsisTransactionFilterForRestfulObjects.doFilter(IsisTransactionFilterForRestfulObjects.java:41)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.isis.core.webapp.IsisSessionFilter$SessionState$1.handle(IsisSessionFilter.java:320)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.isis.core.webapp.IsisSessionFilter.doFilter(IsisSessionFilter.java:409)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.isis.core.webapp.diagnostics.IsisLogOnExceptionFilter.doFilter(IsisLogOnExceptionFilter.java:52)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter.executeChain(AbstractShiroFilter.java:449)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter$1.call(AbstractShiroFilter.java:365)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectCallable.doCall(SubjectCallable.java:90)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectCallable.call(SubjectCallable.java:83)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.DelegatingSubject.execute(DelegatingSubject.java:383)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter.doFilterInternal(AbstractShiroFilter.java:362)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:125)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.CrossOriginFilter.handle(CrossOriginFilter.java:210)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.CrossOriginFilter.doFilter(CrossOriginFilter.java:178)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:585)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:577)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:223)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1125)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:515)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:185)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1059)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:215)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:110)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:97)
> > > >         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:497)
> > > >         at
> > > > org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:310)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:248)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$2.run(AbstractConnection.java:540)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:620)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:540)
> > > >         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Powered by Jetty://
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message