isis-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Getting module security to work
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 15:40:55 GMT
The normal sven/pass user account is defined in shiro.ini, but when you
configure the security module, then its the users set up through its seed
data that you need to use.  As Martin says, isis-module-security-admin/pass
is the "root" account.

Once you've logged in, you might also noticed additional users...
including, perhaps "sven".  The security module can be configured either to
run in delegated mode (for integration with an external service such as
LDAP), or non-delegated mode.  If in delegated mode then any attempt to
login will automatically create that user.  However, it will be created
DISABLED, for safety; the idea being that the security administrator can
then grant the appropriate role and enable.

In 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT there's also a new service, UserRegistrationService, and
the security module provides a mostly complete implementation of this
in SecurityModuleAppUserRegistrationServiceAbstract.  The idea is to allow
users to be created programmatically.  This is used by our new support for
"self-registration", see [1] for more details.

Dan

[1] http://isis.apache.org/reference/services/user-registration-service.html






On 6 February 2015 at 15:30, Martin Grigorov <mgrigorov@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Login with isis-module-security-admin/pass and see the available users in
> Security > All users menu
> On Feb 6, 2015 5:22 PM, "James Agada" <James.agada@cwg-plc.com> wrote:
>
> > I followed the process here
> > https://github.com/isisaddons/isis-module-security  to setup the
> security
> > module sample application. I am however unable to logon with sven/pass. I
> > also tried pass/pass but both cannot login. I get this error
> >
> >     [exec] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> >      [exec] 15:08:02,023  [Native               qtp1396261783-29 DEBUG]
> > SELECT 'org.isisaddons.module.security.dom.user.ApplicationUser' AS
> >
> NUCLEUS_TYPE,"A0"."accountType","A0"."emailAddress","A0"."encryptedPassword","A0"."familyName","A0"."faxNumber","A0"."givenName","A0"."knownAs","A0"."phoneNumber","A0"."status","A0"."username","A0"."id","A0"."version"
> > FROM "IsisSecurityApplicationUser" "A0" WHERE "A0"."username" = <'sven'>
> >      [exec] 15:08:02,041  [Native               qtp1396261783-29 DEBUG]
> > SELECT 'org.isisaddons.module.security.dom.role.ApplicationRole' AS
> > NUCLEUS_TYPE,"A1"."description","A1"."name","A1"."id" FROM
> > "IsisSecurityApplicationUserRoles" "A0" INNER JOIN
> > "IsisSecurityApplicationRole" "A1" ON "A0"."roleId" = "A1"."id" WHERE
> > "A0"."userId" = <1>
> >      [exec] 15:08:02,043  [Native               qtp1396261783-29 DEBUG]
> > SELECT DISTINCT
> > 'org.isisaddons.module.security.dom.permission.ApplicationPermission' AS
> >
> NUCLEUS_TYPE,"A0"."featureFqn","A0"."featureType","A0"."mode","A0"."rule","A0"."id","A0"."version"
> > FROM "IsisSecurityApplicationPermission" "A0" CROSS JOIN
> > "IsisSecurityApplicationUser" "VAR_u" INNER JOIN
> > "IsisSecurityApplicationUserRoles" "C0" ON "VAR_u"."id" = "C0"."userId"
> > INNER JOIN "IsisSecurityApplicationRole" "D0" ON "C0"."roleId" =
> "D0"."id"
> > WHERE "D0"."id" = "A0"."roleId" AND "VAR_u"."username" = <'sven'>
> >      [exec] 15:08:02,045  [ShiroAuthenticatorOrAuthorizor
> qtp1396261783-29
> > ERROR]  Unable to authenticate
> >      [exec] org.apache.shiro.authc.DisabledAccountException
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.isisaddons.module.security.shiro.IsisModuleSecurityRealm.doGetAuthenticationInfo(IsisModuleSecurityRealm.java:82)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.realm.AuthenticatingRealm.getAuthenticationInfo(AuthenticatingRealm.java:568)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.authc.pam.ModularRealmAuthenticator.doSingleRealmAuthentication(ModularRealmAuthenticator.java:180)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.authc.pam.ModularRealmAuthenticator.doAuthenticate(ModularRealmAuthenticator.java:267)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.authc.AbstractAuthenticator.authenticate(AbstractAuthenticator.java:198)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.mgt.AuthenticatingSecurityManager.authenticate(AuthenticatingSecurityManager.java:106)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.mgt.DefaultSecurityManager.login(DefaultSecurityManager.java:270)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.DelegatingSubject.login(DelegatingSubject.java:256)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.isis.security.shiro.ShiroAuthenticatorOrAuthorizor.authenticate(ShiroAuthenticatorOrAuthorizor.java:141)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.authentication.standard.AuthenticationManagerStandard.authenticate(AuthenticationManagerStandard.java:122)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.wicket.viewer.integration.wicket.AuthenticatedWebSessionForIsis.authenticate(AuthenticatedWebSessionForIsis.java:80)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.authroles.authentication.AuthenticatedWebSession.signIn(AuthenticatedWebSession.java:65)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.authroles.authentication.panel.SignInPanel.signIn(SignInPanel.java:218)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.authroles.authentication.panel.SignInPanel.access$100(SignInPanel.java:51)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.authroles.authentication.panel.SignInPanel$SignInForm.onSubmit(SignInPanel.java:313)
> >      [exec] at
> > org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.delegateSubmit(Form.java:1272)
> >      [exec] at
> > org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.process(Form.java:938)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.StatelessForm.process(StatelessForm.java:100)
> >      [exec] at
> > org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.onFormSubmitted(Form.java:770)
> >      [exec] at
> > org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.onFormSubmitted(Form.java:703)
> >      [exec] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> >      [exec] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.RequestListenerInterface.internalInvoke(RequestListenerInterface.java:258)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.RequestListenerInterface.invoke(RequestListenerInterface.java:216)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.invokeListener(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:243)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.respond(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:236)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle$HandlerExecutor.respond(RequestCycle.java:862)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.request.RequestHandlerStack.execute(RequestHandlerStack.java:64)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.execute(RequestCycle.java:261)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequest(RequestCycle.java:218)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequestAndDetach(RequestCycle.java:289)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.processRequestCycle(WicketFilter.java:259)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.processRequest(WicketFilter.java:201)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter(WicketFilter.java:282)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1326)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.isis.core.webapp.diagnostics.IsisLogOnExceptionFilter.doFilter(IsisLogOnExceptionFilter.java:52)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1326)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter.executeChain(AbstractShiroFilter.java:449)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter$1.call(AbstractShiroFilter.java:365)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectCallable.doCall(SubjectCallable.java:90)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectCallable.call(SubjectCallable.java:83)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.DelegatingSubject.execute(DelegatingSubject.java:383)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter.doFilterInternal(AbstractShiroFilter.java:362)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:125)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1326)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:479)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:119)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:520)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:227)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:940)
> >      [exec] at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:409)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:186)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:874)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:117)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:250)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:149)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:110)
> >      [exec] at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:349)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:441)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:921)
> >      [exec] at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:784)
> >      [exec] at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:223)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncHttpConnection.handle(AsyncHttpConnection.java:46)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:545)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:43)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:598)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:533)
> >      [exec] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> >      [exec] 16:11:34,738  [Native               qtp1396261783-27 DEBUG]
> > SELECT 'org.isisaddons.module.security.dom.user.ApplicationUser' AS
> >
> NUCLEUS_TYPE,"A0"."accountType","A0"."emailAddress","A0"."encryptedPassword","A0"."familyName","A0"."faxNumber","A0"."givenName","A0"."knownAs","A0"."phoneNumber","A0"."status","A0"."username","A0"."id","A0"."version"
> > FROM "IsisSecurityApplicationUser" "A0" WHERE "A0"."username" = <'admin'>
> >      [exec] 16:11:34,743  [Native               qtp1396261783-27 DEBUG]
> > INSERT INTO "IsisSecurityApplicationUser"
> >
> ("encryptedPassword","tenancyId","knownAs","emailAddress","faxNumber","username","phoneNumber","accountType","givenName","status","familyName","version")
> > VALUES
> >
> (<null>,<null>,<null>,<null>,<null>,<'admin'>,<null>,<'DELEGATED'>,<null>,<'DISABLED'>,<null>,<1>)
> >      [exec] 16:11:34,746  [Native               qtp1396261783-27 DEBUG]
> > SELECT 'org.isisaddons.module.security.dom.role.ApplicationRole' AS
> > NUCLEUS_TYPE,"A1"."description","A1"."name","A1"."id" FROM
> > "IsisSecurityApplicationUserRoles" "A0" INNER JOIN
> > "IsisSecurityApplicationRole" "A1" ON "A0"."roleId" = "A1"."id" WHERE
> > "A0"."userId" = <2>
> >      [exec] 16:11:34,749  [Native               qtp1396261783-27 DEBUG]
> > SELECT DISTINCT
> > 'org.isisaddons.module.security.dom.permission.ApplicationPermission' AS
> >
> NUCLEUS_TYPE,"A0"."featureFqn","A0"."featureType","A0"."mode","A0"."rule","A0"."id","A0"."version"
> > FROM "IsisSecurityApplicationPermission" "A0" CROSS JOIN
> > "IsisSecurityApplicationUser" "VAR_u" INNER JOIN
> > "IsisSecurityApplicationUserRoles" "C0" ON "VAR_u"."id" = "C0"."userId"
> > INNER JOIN "IsisSecurityApplicationRole" "D0" ON "C0"."roleId" =
> "D0"."id"
> > WHERE "D0"."id" = "A0"."roleId" AND "VAR_u"."username" = <'admin'>
> >      [exec] 16:11:34,750  [ShiroAuthenticatorOrAuthorizor
> qtp1396261783-27
> > ERROR]  Unable to authenticate
> >      [exec] org.apache.shiro.authc.DisabledAccountException
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.isisaddons.module.security.shiro.IsisModuleSecurityRealm.doGetAuthenticationInfo(IsisModuleSecurityRealm.java:82)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.realm.AuthenticatingRealm.getAuthenticationInfo(AuthenticatingRealm.java:568)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.authc.pam.ModularRealmAuthenticator.doSingleRealmAuthentication(ModularRealmAuthenticator.java:180)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.authc.pam.ModularRealmAuthenticator.doAuthenticate(ModularRealmAuthenticator.java:267)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.authc.AbstractAuthenticator.authenticate(AbstractAuthenticator.java:198)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.mgt.AuthenticatingSecurityManager.authenticate(AuthenticatingSecurityManager.java:106)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.mgt.DefaultSecurityManager.login(DefaultSecurityManager.java:270)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.DelegatingSubject.login(DelegatingSubject.java:256)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.isis.security.shiro.ShiroAuthenticatorOrAuthorizor.authenticate(ShiroAuthenticatorOrAuthorizor.java:141)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.isis.core.runtime.authentication.standard.AuthenticationManagerStandard.authenticate(AuthenticationManagerStandard.java:122)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.wicket.viewer.integration.wicket.AuthenticatedWebSessionForIsis.authenticate(AuthenticatedWebSessionForIsis.java:80)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.authroles.authentication.AuthenticatedWebSession.signIn(AuthenticatedWebSession.java:65)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.authroles.authentication.panel.SignInPanel.signIn(SignInPanel.java:218)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.authroles.authentication.panel.SignInPanel.access$100(SignInPanel.java:51)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.authroles.authentication.panel.SignInPanel$SignInForm.onSubmit(SignInPanel.java:313)
> >      [exec] at
> > org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.delegateSubmit(Form.java:1272)
> >      [exec] at
> > org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.process(Form.java:938)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.StatelessForm.process(StatelessForm.java:100)
> >      [exec] at
> > org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.onFormSubmitted(Form.java:770)
> >      [exec] at
> > org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.onFormSubmitted(Form.java:703)
> >      [exec] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> >      [exec] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.RequestListenerInterface.internalInvoke(RequestListenerInterface.java:258)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.RequestListenerInterface.invoke(RequestListenerInterface.java:216)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.invokeListener(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:243)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.respond(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:236)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle$HandlerExecutor.respond(RequestCycle.java:862)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.request.RequestHandlerStack.execute(RequestHandlerStack.java:64)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.execute(RequestCycle.java:261)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequest(RequestCycle.java:218)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequestAndDetach(RequestCycle.java:289)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.processRequestCycle(WicketFilter.java:259)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.processRequest(WicketFilter.java:201)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter(WicketFilter.java:282)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1326)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.isis.core.webapp.diagnostics.IsisLogOnExceptionFilter.doFilter(IsisLogOnExceptionFilter.java:52)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1326)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter.executeChain(AbstractShiroFilter.java:449)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter$1.call(AbstractShiroFilter.java:365)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectCallable.doCall(SubjectCallable.java:90)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectCallable.call(SubjectCallable.java:83)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.DelegatingSubject.execute(DelegatingSubject.java:383)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter.doFilterInternal(AbstractShiroFilter.java:362)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:125)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1326)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:479)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:119)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:520)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:227)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:940)
> >      [exec] at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:409)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:186)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:874)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:117)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:250)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:149)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:110)
> >      [exec] at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:349)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:441)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:921)
> >      [exec] at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:784)
> >      [exec] at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:223)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncHttpConnection.handle(AsyncHttpConnection.java:46)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:545)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:43)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:598)
> >      [exec] at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:533)
> >      [exec] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> >
> > What am I doing wrong? What I really want to do is to add the security
> > model to a simple archetype and go on from there.
> > Rgds
> > James Agada
> > This email and any attachment thereto are confidential and priviledged.
> if
> > you have received it in error, please delete immediately and notify the
> > sender. Do not disclose, copy, circulate or in any way use it. The
> > information contained therein is for the address only, if you reply on
> it,
> > its at your own risk. Emails are not guaranteed to be secure or error
> free,
> > the message and any attachment could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
> > delayed, incomplete or ammended. Computer warehouse group and its
> divisions
> > do not accept liability for damage caused by this email or any
> attachment.
> > The message you tried to print is protected with Information Rights
> > Management. You don't have the necessary user rights to print the
> message.
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message