isis-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From JohanDoornen...@filternet.nl
Subject Re: http 500 error at restful api when deploying
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 21:14:34 GMT
Hi Dan,

 

I just downloaded the todo_app in a fresh dir using




	Johans-MacBook-Pro:isisTestTodo johan$ mvn archetype:generate  

	>     -D archetypeGroupId=org.apache.isis.archetype 

	>     -D archetypeArtifactId=todoapp-archetype 

	>     -D archetypeVersion=1.8.0-SNAPSHOT 

	>     -D groupId=com.mycompany 

	>     -D artifactId=myapp 

	>     -D version=1.0-SNAPSHOT 

	>     -D archetypeRepository=http://repository-estatio.forge.cloudbees.com/snapshot/


	>     -B

	
		Johans-MacBook-Pro:isisTestTodo johan$ mvn archetype:generate  
	
		>     -D archetypeGroupId=org.apache.isis.archetype 
	
		>     -D archetypeArtifactId=todoapp-archetype 
	
		>     -D archetypeVersion=1.8.0-SNAPSHOT 
	
		>     -D groupId=com.mycompany 
	
		>     -D artifactId=myapp 
	
		>     -D version=1.0-SNAPSHOT 
	
		>     -D archetypeRepository=http://repository-estatio.forge.cloudbees.com/snapshot/

	
		>     -B


	

	What do you advice me to do? (The goal is to see if I can reproduce the issue with the REST
API...)

	

	grtz Johan



Hi Johan,

We introduced @ActionLayout(prototype=...)  during 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT and then
removed it again... it is now @Action(restrictTo=) (though the old
@Prototype is still supported).

I guess the copy of the todoapp oyu have dates from when we had
@ActionLayout.

Sorry if that's confusing...

[ ... thinking out loud ... we really need to get 1.8.0 released, I think,
so we have a stable version for people to work on... ]

HTH
Dan



On 2 February 2015 at 21:01,  wrote:

> Hi Martin,
>
>
>
> Mmmm, when building the todoApp with mvn clean install I get this build
> error
>
> [Am I overlooking something?]
>
>
>
>
>         [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>         [INFO] Reactor Summary:
>
>         [INFO]
>
>         [INFO] ToDo App ...........................................
> SUCCESS [  0.338 s]
>
>         [INFO] ToDo App DOM .......................................
> FAILURE [  1.686 s]
>
>         [INFO] ToDo App Fixtures .................................. SKIPPED
>
>         [INFO] ToDo App Integration Tests ......................... SKIPPED
>
>         [INFO] ToDo App Webapp .................................... SKIPPED
>
>         [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>         [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
>
>         [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>         [INFO] Total time: 2.502 s
>
>         [INFO] Finished at: 2015-02-02T22:00:48+01:00
>
>         [INFO] Final Memory: 17M/201M
>
>         [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>         [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:compile
> (default-compile) on project myapp-dom: Compilation failure: Compilation
> failure:
>
>         [ERROR]
> /Users/johan/src/isisTodoApp/myapp/dom/src/main/java/dom/todo/ToDoItem.java:[652,19]
> cannot find symbol
>
>         [ERROR] symbol:   method prototype()
>
>         [ERROR] location: @interface
> org.apache.isis.applib.annotation.ActionLayout
>
>         [ERROR]
> /Users/johan/src/isisTodoApp/myapp/dom/src/main/java/dom/todo/ToDoItem.java:[667,19]
> cannot find symbol
>
>         [ERROR] symbol:   method prototype()
>
>         [ERROR] location: @interface
> org.apache.isis.applib.annotation.ActionLayout
>
>         [ERROR]
> /Users/johan/src/isisTodoApp/myapp/dom/src/main/java/dom/todo/ToDoItems.java:[170,9]
> cannot find symbol
>
>         [ERROR] symbol:   method prototype()
>
>         [ERROR] location: @interface
> org.apache.isis.applib.annotation.ActionLayout
>
>         [ERROR]
> /Users/johan/src/isisTodoApp/myapp/dom/src/main/java/app/ToDoAppDashboard.java:[52,38]
> cannot find symbol
>
>         [ERROR] symbol:   variable RenderType
>
>         [ERROR] location: @interface
> org.apache.isis.applib.annotation.CollectionLayout
>
>         [ERROR]
> /Users/johan/src/isisTodoApp/myapp/dom/src/main/java/app/ToDoAppDashboard.java:[52,49]
> an enum annotation value must be an enum constant
>
>         [ERROR]
> /Users/johan/src/isisTodoApp/myapp/dom/src/main/java/app/ToDoAppDashboard.java:[63,38]
> cannot find symbol
>
>         [ERROR] symbol:   variable RenderType
>
>         [ERROR] location: @interface
> org.apache.isis.applib.annotation.CollectionLayout
>
>         [ERROR]
> /Users/johan/src/isisTodoApp/myapp/dom/src/main/java/app/ToDoAppDashboard.java:[63,49]
> an enum annotation value must be an enum constant
>
>         [ERROR]
> /Users/johan/src/isisTodoApp/myapp/dom/src/main/java/dom/todo/ToDoItemSubscriptions.java:[132,9]
> cannot find symbol
>
>         [ERROR] symbol:   method prototype()
>
>         [ERROR] location: @interface
> org.apache.isis.applib.annotation.ActionLayout
>
>         [ERROR] -> [Help 1]
>
>
>
> Hi Johan,
>
> I'd bet on different versions of javax-rs when deploying in web container.
> Can you reproduce the issue with "mvn jetty:run" and the ToDo app ? If YES
> then please give detailed steps.
> Thank you!
>
> Martin Grigorov
> Wicket Training and Consulting
> https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov
>
> On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 9:26 PM,  wrote:
>
> > Addendum:
> >
> >
> >
> > When running from commandline (mvn jetty:run -D jetty.port=8080) I can
> > reproduce the error locally also.
> >
> > Running from Eclipse works fine.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> >
> >
> > I this error when deploying on server now and trying to reach restful
> api.
> > It used to be OK...
> >
> > On my laptop when running the app I don't get this error.
> >
> >
> >
> > Anybody an idea?
> >
> >
> >
> > tnx Johan
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >         HTTP ERROR 500
> >
> >         Problem accessing /simple/restful/. Reason:
> >
> >     Server Error
> >
> >
> >
> >         Caused by:
> >
> > javax.servlet.ServletException: Filtered request failed.
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter.doFilterInternal(AbstractShiroFilter.java:384)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:125)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.CrossOriginFilter.handle(CrossOriginFilter.java:210)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.CrossOriginFilter.doFilter(CrossOriginFilter.java:178)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:585)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:577)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:223)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1125)
> >         at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:515)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:185)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1059)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:215)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:110)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:97)
> >         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:497)
> >         at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:310)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:248)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$2.run(AbstractConnection.java:540)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:620)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:540)
> >         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> > Caused by: org.jboss.resteasy.spi.UnhandledException:
> > java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> >
> javax.ws.rs.core.Response.status(Ljavax/ws/rs/core/Response$StatusType;)Ljavax/ws/rs/core/Response$ResponseBuilder;
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ExceptionHandler.handleApplicationException(ExceptionHandler.java:76)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ExceptionHandler.handleException(ExceptionHandler.java:212)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.writeException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:149)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:372)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:179)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ServletContainerDispatcher.service(ServletContainerDispatcher.java:220)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:56)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:51)
> >         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)
> >         at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:800)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1669)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.server.webapp.IsisTransactionFilterForRestfulObjects.doFilter(IsisTransactionFilterForRestfulObjects.java:41)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.isis.core.webapp.IsisSessionFilter$SessionState$1.handle(IsisSessionFilter.java:320)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.isis.core.webapp.IsisSessionFilter.doFilter(IsisSessionFilter.java:409)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.isis.core.webapp.diagnostics.IsisLogOnExceptionFilter.doFilter(IsisLogOnExceptionFilter.java:52)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter.executeChain(AbstractShiroFilter.java:449)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter$1.call(AbstractShiroFilter.java:365)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectCallable.doCall(SubjectCallable.java:90)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectCallable.call(SubjectCallable.java:83)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.DelegatingSubject.execute(DelegatingSubject.java:383)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter.doFilterInternal(AbstractShiroFilter.java:362)
> >         ... 24 more
> > Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> >
> javax.ws.rs.core.Response.status(Ljavax/ws/rs/core/Response$StatusType;)Ljavax/ws/rs/core/Response$ResponseBuilder;
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.rendering.Responses.of(Responses.java:48)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.rendering.Responses.ofOk(Responses.java:43)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.rendering.Responses.ofOk(Responses.java:38)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.server.resources.HomePageResourceServerside.homePage(HomePageResourceServerside.java:48)
> >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >         at
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> >         at
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.MethodInjectorImpl.invoke(MethodInjectorImpl.java:137)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invokeOnTarget(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:296)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:250)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:237)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:356)
> >         ... 44 more
> >
> >
> >         Caused by:
> >
> > org.jboss.resteasy.spi.UnhandledException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> >
> javax.ws.rs.core.Response.status(Ljavax/ws/rs/core/Response$StatusType;)Ljavax/ws/rs/core/Response$ResponseBuilder;
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ExceptionHandler.handleApplicationException(ExceptionHandler.java:76)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ExceptionHandler.handleException(ExceptionHandler.java:212)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.writeException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:149)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:372)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:179)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ServletContainerDispatcher.service(ServletContainerDispatcher.java:220)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:56)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:51)
> >         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)
> >         at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:800)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1669)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.server.webapp.IsisTransactionFilterForRestfulObjects.doFilter(IsisTransactionFilterForRestfulObjects.java:41)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.isis.core.webapp.IsisSessionFilter$SessionState$1.handle(IsisSessionFilter.java:320)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.isis.core.webapp.IsisSessionFilter.doFilter(IsisSessionFilter.java:409)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.isis.core.webapp.diagnostics.IsisLogOnExceptionFilter.doFilter(IsisLogOnExceptionFilter.java:52)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter.executeChain(AbstractShiroFilter.java:449)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter$1.call(AbstractShiroFilter.java:365)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectCallable.doCall(SubjectCallable.java:90)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectCallable.call(SubjectCallable.java:83)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.DelegatingSubject.execute(DelegatingSubject.java:383)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter.doFilterInternal(AbstractShiroFilter.java:362)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:125)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.CrossOriginFilter.handle(CrossOriginFilter.java:210)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.CrossOriginFilter.doFilter(CrossOriginFilter.java:178)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:585)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:577)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:223)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1125)
> >         at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:515)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:185)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1059)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:215)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:110)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:97)
> >         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:497)
> >         at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:310)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:248)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$2.run(AbstractConnection.java:540)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:620)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:540)
> >         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> > Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> >
> javax.ws.rs.core.Response.status(Ljavax/ws/rs/core/Response$StatusType;)Ljavax/ws/rs/core/Response$ResponseBuilder;
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.rendering.Responses.of(Responses.java:48)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.rendering.Responses.ofOk(Responses.java:43)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.rendering.Responses.ofOk(Responses.java:38)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.server.resources.HomePageResourceServerside.homePage(HomePageResourceServerside.java:48)
> >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >         at
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> >         at
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.MethodInjectorImpl.invoke(MethodInjectorImpl.java:137)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invokeOnTarget(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:296)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:250)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:237)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:356)
> >         ... 44 more
> >
> >
> >         Caused by:
> >
> > java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> >
> javax.ws.rs.core.Response.status(Ljavax/ws/rs/core/Response$StatusType;)Ljavax/ws/rs/core/Response$ResponseBuilder;
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.rendering.Responses.of(Responses.java:48)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.rendering.Responses.ofOk(Responses.java:43)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.rendering.Responses.ofOk(Responses.java:38)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.server.resources.HomePageResourceServerside.homePage(HomePageResourceServerside.java:48)
> >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >         at
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> >         at
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.MethodInjectorImpl.invoke(MethodInjectorImpl.java:137)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invokeOnTarget(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:296)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:250)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:237)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:356)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:179)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ServletContainerDispatcher.service(ServletContainerDispatcher.java:220)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:56)
> >         at
> >
> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:51)
> >         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)
> >         at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:800)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1669)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.server.webapp.IsisTransactionFilterForRestfulObjects.doFilter(IsisTransactionFilterForRestfulObjects.java:41)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.isis.core.webapp.IsisSessionFilter$SessionState$1.handle(IsisSessionFilter.java:320)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.isis.core.webapp.IsisSessionFilter.doFilter(IsisSessionFilter.java:409)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.isis.core.webapp.diagnostics.IsisLogOnExceptionFilter.doFilter(IsisLogOnExceptionFilter.java:52)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter.executeChain(AbstractShiroFilter.java:449)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter$1.call(AbstractShiroFilter.java:365)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectCallable.doCall(SubjectCallable.java:90)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectCallable.call(SubjectCallable.java:83)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.subject.support.DelegatingSubject.execute(DelegatingSubject.java:383)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter.doFilterInternal(AbstractShiroFilter.java:362)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:125)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.CrossOriginFilter.handle(CrossOriginFilter.java:210)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.CrossOriginFilter.doFilter(CrossOriginFilter.java:178)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:585)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:577)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:223)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1125)
> >         at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:515)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:185)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1059)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:215)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:110)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:97)
> >         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:497)
> >         at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:310)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:248)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$2.run(AbstractConnection.java:540)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:620)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:540)
> >         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> >
> >
> > Powered by Jetty://
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>

	 


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message