isis-users mailing list archives

From JohanDoornen...@filternet.nl
Subject Re: optionality=Optionality.OPTIONAL issue
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 09:51:34 GMT
Alright,

I did all those things. Nevermind... I will find out. I just wonderered git and cloudbees
are in sync. That is all there is right?

grtz Johan

Ah, misunderstood.

No, Cloudbees looks like it's building ok, don't think the issue is there.

In Eclipse, have you updated the .project files.  IIRC it's ctrl-F5 or
something like that (don't use Eclipse any more myself).  Otherwise perhaps
remove and re-add to workspace.

You can also use "show in explorer" for the class file to see where it
physically resides...

HTH
Dan