isis-users mailing list archives

From GESCONSULTOR - Óscar Bou <o....@gesconsultor.com>
Subject Re: just put together a little string interpolation service...
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 11:13:52 GMT
Many thanks, Dan.

I didn't notice it!

As per the code in "asInputHtml(ToDoItem toDoItem)" seems that instead of using something
like OGNL or SpEL the developer must explicitly add the referenced properties, isn't it?

Seems that the links to the doc example [1], html example [2], and the generated doc example
[3] are broken.

[1] https://github.com/danhaywood/isis-domainservice-docx/blob/master/src/test/resources/com/danhaywood/isis/domainservice/docx/TypicalDocument.docx?raw=true
[2] https://github.com/danhaywood/isis-domainservice-docx/blob/master/src/test/resources/com/danhaywood/isis/domainservice/docx/ExampleGenerated.docx?raw=true
[3] https://github.com/danhaywood/isis-domainservice-docx/blob/master/src/test/resources/com/danhaywood/isis/domainservice/docx/ExampleGenerated.docx?raw=true