isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: help to build real life application
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 18:57:24 GMT
I probably should been more explicit... some of those doc references I gave
you depend are against the trunk (1.4.0-SNAPSHOT etc) which is released
through Maven.

You can either:
* work from the 1.3.1 archetypes [1], [2]  and avoid everything that
mentions 1.4.0-SNAPSHOT, or
* you can build Isis from source [3], [4] and use the snapshot from trunk

Meanwhile, I hope to be releasing 1.4.0 in the next week or so.

HTH
Dan

[1] http://isis.apache.org/intro/getting-started/simple-archetype.html
[2] http://isis.apache.org/intro/getting-started/quickstart-archetype.html