isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Domain create table issue
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 12:32:39 GMT
On 5 February 2014 11:14, Chohan, Dharmesh <dharmesh.chohan@atos.net> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have added a new domain as below and when I check the output it does not
> create the table for that domain.  The problem comes when installing the
> fixture and running the command isisJdoSupport.executeUpdate("delete from
> \"TopUpAmount\"")

I don't quite follow this.

Do you see the 'CREATE TABLE' statement in the logging?  If so, then we
know that the JDO/DN annotations are correct.

To confirm, if you comment out the fixture setup, does Isis boot up ok?

If it does, then check the output; I'm guessing that there might be an
issue with the table name; that could be dependent on the JDBC driver you
are dependent on.  Postgres requires the double quotes to be escaped,
others support [square brackets] etc.

> [snip]
> @ObjectType("TopUp Amount")
> @Bookmarkable
> public class TopUpAmount implements Comparable<TopUpAmount> { .... }

~~~
Also, not sure if it's your issue, but there shouldn't be a space in the
@ObjectType value.  That gets used internally to create the OID of the
object, and could be causing a problem later on

Let us know

Dan