isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: just put together a little string interpolation service...
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 09:46:11 GMT
On 25 February 2014 09:36, GESCONSULTOR - Óscar Bou
<o.bou@gesconsultor.com>wrote:

> As a reporting server, are Jeroen and you planning to use simply templates
> made in Word, for example?

No, Jeroen already has a bunch of reports defined using SQL Server
Reporting Services [2], so we're just pointing to those.

But if you want to do mail merges in Word, do look at the other service I
wrote a while back [3]

> We could also plan to use it and contribute.

All contributions/enhancements welcome, of course!

Cheers
Dan

[3] https://github.com/danhaywood/isis-domainservice-docx