isis-users mailing list archives

From sunand p <sunandonl...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Apache Isis Can i call an external Http Link and redirect it back to the original Page
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 18:07:07 GMT
Hi All,

I already have a thread running StackOverflow
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21547063/apache-isis-extending-rest-service,
As per Dan's suggestion I am raising this topic in users list. Please Read
through and let me know your suggestions, for a quick and short explanation
on what i want to do, here is the gist

"Let me explain with an example, ga-dev-tools.appspot.com/explorer once you
open this link you will see a query explorer for Google Analytics API. In
order to execute the Query first we need to Authorize Access which is a
button on top right, once clicked it opens an external window with an URL
(oAuth flow happens). Once we get token then we can fire a query and fetch
the result. I want to build a web app similarly for other providers like
LinkedIn, Salesforce, Facebook. All i need to do is store the connection
properties make an oAuth call fetch the token and access the resources.
   Do you think Isis doesn't fit the above requirement? I feel that an
External Link feature of Apache Wicket should suffice the requirement. Also
redirecting it back to the original page. For fetching http response i can
use apache http client and consume the entity."

- Sunand