isis-users mailing list archives

From Satyendra Singh <satyaa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help to build real life application
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 20:27:34 GMT
Hi Dan,

The Estatio application looks great and i look forward to explore this in
depth, use this as a model to build my POC application.

Just couple of question, does the application required any custom code
development or its a pure isis (domain model and configuration driven)
application?

Also if there is a domain model diagram for this application, that will
greatly help to understand the code and search for relevant samples for
many of my use cases.

Thanks

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 5:07 PM, Satyendra Singh <satyaadk1@gmail.com>wrote:

> Yes..Thanks Dan
>

> On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 5:03 PM, Dan Haywood <dan@haywood-associates.co.uk
> > wrote:
>
>> Well done.
>>
>> Log on as root/root
>>
>> Load some demo data using:
>> - Administration > Install Demo Fixtures
>> - Administration > Run Script script = CreateRetroInvoices
>>
>> Then use Fixed Assets > all properties and Leases > all Leases to explore
>>
>> Dan
>>

>> On 20 February 2014 21:59, Satyendra Singh <satyaadk1@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > After building locally
>> > https://github.com/danhaywood/isis-domainservice-excel
>> >
>> > I can build and run the estatio application now.
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> >

>> > On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 3:11 PM, Satyendra Singh <satyaadk1@gmail.com

>> > have

>> > :

>> org.simplericity.jettyconsole:jetty-console-maven-plugin:1.54:createconsole
>> to an
>> > >

>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupException:

>> com.danhaywood.isis.domainservice:danhaywood-isis-domainservice-excel:pom:1.4.0-SNAPSHOT

wrong place. You